- Graduate in Law by the University of Jaén (2014).
- MA in Law by the University of Málaga and the Bar association in Málaga (2016)
- XVII Specialised course ‘European Union: law, institutions, and politics’.
- Erasmus Exchange program in the Università degli Studi di Padova (Italy)
- Languages: English and Italian.
Before joining GVA Gómez-Villares & Atencia, he interned in a law firm located in Málaga specialized in Civil Liability, where he developed different skills and mastered in several fields.
He is now a lawyer in the Banking and Insurance Department. The Banking Department specializes in management and procedures of many files. Thus, coordination and teamwork are key pieces to this department.
His daily tasks involve working with different national and international financial entities. He also works with all types of procedures, both declarative and executive, especially mortgage loans. He is also in charge of files, lawsuit writing and filling, and law and extrajudicial advice to clients. He faces new challenges by studying every case carefully and in great detail.